FREE - Weekly - 5K Fun Run
It doesn’t get any better than this...
Run/ Jog/ Walk in Garden of the Gods Park!
Join us every Thursday between 4:00pm – 6:00pm for the Gallop in the Garden 5K Fun Run! Meet in the lower lobby of the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Nature Center at 1805 N. 30th St., Colorado Springs, CO. We’ve mapped out 5 phenomenal routes through Garden of the Gods Park and Rock Ledge Ranch that start and end at the Visitor & Nature Center. (3 routes are available every Thurs.)
Don’t forget to stop by our community partner Fossil Craft Beer Company on the way home to enjoy one of their fine local brews or ginger ale.
- Run five routes and get a token for a FREE Fossil Brewery Beer or (Ginger Ale for the Kids)
- After ten runs, Gallop in the Garden T-Shirts are available at cost for $10
Info Before you Go:
• Sign in at the Garden of the Gods Visitor & Natures Center Lobby
• 1 designated stroller route available – Kids Welcome!
• Dogs welcome on leash only and please bring baggies to pick up after them!
• Please dress appropriately for trails and weather
• There is no bag check-in so please plan accordingly
• Bring a Friend!
This is not a race, just a fun run and a way to enjoy comradery and the Great Colorado Outdoors in the #1 Park in the US.
A Big THANK YOU to our Sponsors
Colorado Springs Parks, Recreation and Cultural Services Department
Rock Ledge Ranch
The Garden of the Gods Foundation
Fossil Craft Beer Company
Adventures Out West
Register in person or Pre-Register online: